Business law excellence
Mastering challenges in business law
Top legal expertise in international business
Successful legal business solutions
Safeguarding your rights in business
Client satisfaction as first priority
Business friendly approach
Jurisprudentia does business law for all services and industries. We are committed to assist you in every legal aspect of international transactions and litigation, doctor with a particular focus on contracts, cheapest arbitration as well as other international aspects of business.
Jurisprudentia assists and advices you in contracts, viagra commercial law, procurement law, international transactions, company law, M&A, litigation and arbitration, intellectual property law, competition law, labour law, compliance matters and related issues.
Particular focus is also on providing assistance in all aspects of Finnish-Italian transactions, with a special regard to business issues. Specialization in Italian law makes Jurisprudentia a unique law firm in Finland and Scandinavia.
Jurisprudentia is proud to offer a wide range of services of legal assistance and legal advice within business law.
Below you can find a synthetic account of some of the services offered:
- M&A, page Due Diligence, physician assets acquisitions, post-acquisition
- Contract law, contract drafting and analysis
- Negotiations and other transactions
- International commercial law, international contracts
- Italian law
- Company establishment and Trade register issues
- Company law, corporate restructuring and shareholder’s issues
- Corporate governance
- Banking and Finance law
- Tort law
- Labor and employment law
- Credit recovery
- Distribution law
- Mediation, negotiation and arbitration
- Legal consultancies and feasibility studies on various legal aspects
- Private international law
- Finnish-Italian relationships
- Legal issues arising out the economic relationships within the family
- Inheritance issues in Italy
- Legal opinions on several business law issues
- Cooperation with tax lawyers, accountants, auditors and other experts
- Cooperation with other law firms in Finland or abroad
- Legal translations (FIN-ENG/FIN-ITA) and related services
Mr. Alessi is born in Italy and since 1997 lives permanently in Finland, sildenafil he has gained a significant experience in Finnish business life and Nordic management culture. Thanks to academic success and several years of experience within international business law, Mr. Alessi has gained a remarkable international business legal expertise.
Mr. Alessi is a licensed attorney-at-law being a member of the Finnish Bar Association. Mr. Alessi is the only Italian belonging to the Finnish Bar. Furthermore, Mr. Alessi is among the few foreign lawyers, if not the only one, having passed the Bar Exam in Finland.
Mr. Alessi has been involved in many international projects and acted as lawyer in several challenging issues. He also acted as university lecturer of contract and commercial law, he was also in charge as country referee for Finland and Italy with regard to the Sales Principles of European Law (European Civil Code Project) and had some articles published in the field of contract and private law.
Mr. Alessi is the Chairman of the Board of the Finnish-Italian Chamber of Commerce and the official trusted lawyer of the Italian Embassy in Finland. Mr. Alessi is a member of the International Bar Association. He was awarded the knighthood of Knight of the Order of the Star of Italy for special merits.
Below are the main qualifications of Mr. Alessi in a nutshell
- Master of Laws from the University of Rome “La Sapienza” – Law Faculty
- M.A. in Political Science (Jur.) from Åbo Akademi University – Law Department
- Licentiate in Political Science (Jur.) from Åbo Akademi Univeristy – Law Department
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in International commercial arbitration from the University of Stockholm – Law Faculty
- Trained at the Italian Bar
- Member of the Union of Finnish Lawyers
- Member of the Finnish Bar Association
- Member of the International Bar Association (IBA)
- Member of the International Council for Commercial Arbitration (ICCA)
- Diploma in International Trade Law
- Diploma in Comparative Law
- Diploma in European Diplomatic Studies (“Jean Monnet” Chair)
- Diploma in International Procedural Law
- Approved Member of the Board of Directors (HHJ)
- Knight of the Order of the Star of Italy